Jews in Czeladź
Very well kept graveyard founded in XIX century, about 1880 (GPS: N 50.32082°, E 19.10081°, wys. 300m n.p.m.). Redecorated by Monk Stawski in 1988.
The place where Bożnica (a kind of small synagogue) was build. The building was distroyed during The Second World War (in 1940). The obelisk was erected on 10 August 1995 by Czeladź City:
Bożnica at the beginning of the XX century... (the second building on the background; photo from the collection of Antoni Krawczyk):