Jews in Bytom
Jewish Elder Cemetery 2017
Founded in 1732. Currently the cemetery does not exist, only the information board remains after it. This place is located beside Piastów Bytomskich 3 Street (GPS: N 50.346010°, E 18.921240°).
The inscription in Polish: "Tutaj był cmentarz żydowski czynny od początku XVIII wieku do końca XIX wieku położony na średniowiecznym wale obronnym" ("There was a Jewish cemetery open from the beginning of the 18th century to the end of the 19th century, situated on a medieval defensive shaft").
Founded in 1869. Presented on a historical postcard:
Nowadays, there is a modern building on that place (Grunwaldzka 8 Place, former Fryderyk Wilhelm Ring. GPS: N 50.347767°, E 18.925052°):